- 2 ½ cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup dextrose
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 100g melted butter
- 1 cup banana, mashed
1.Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Grease two mini-muffin tins.
2. Sift flour, dextrose, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl, then make a well in the center.
3. Combine the eggs, milk and melted butter in a separate bowl. Then pour the mixture into the well in the flour.
4. Mix together with a wooden spoon.
5. Add the mashed banana and mix until almost smooth.
6. Spoon into the prepared tins. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.