- 1 BBQ chicken
- 1 pkt cream of chicken soup
- 1 ½ cups skim milk
- 1/cup stock water (optional)
- 500g mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 diced onion
- ½ tsp basil Remove the skin from the chicken and discard. Remove the meat from the bones.
- In a large saucepan cover the vegetables and onion with boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Keep ½ cup of the stock water (may be needed later).
- In the same saucepan combine milk, soup mix and basil, bring to the boil. Add vegetables and chicken, mix together.
- Cook for 3 minutes, if mixture is too thick add left over stock water till the right consistency is achieved.
- Serve with cooked rice, pasta or potatoes.