- 500g marinara mix
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- ½ cup sliced shallots or chopped onions
- ½ cup white wine
- ¾ cup light evaporated milk
- 410g can crushed tomatoes
- 2 heaped tablespoons cornflour
- 300g dry fettuccine pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Sauté the garlic in a non-stick pan that has been well coated with cooking spray for 1 minute, then add seafood, shallots and wine to the pan, cook for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, pepper and salt, cook a further 3 minutes.
Combine cornflour with milk, add to pan stirring well, bring to the boil, then simmer slowly whilst cooking fettucine.
Fill a large pan3/4 full with water, add a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, add fettucine noodles.
Bring back to the boil then simmer stirring occasionally to keep pasta separated. Cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked, drain.
Divide pasta between for bowls. (Gives 1 ½ cups pasta per person). Pour marina mix over top.
Variation: Replace marina mix with Green Prawns.