A nice simple Fish Curry
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 red chillies, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbs ground turmeric
- ½ bunch coriander
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 270 milk reduced-fat coconut milk
- 8 curry leaves
- 750 g Saddletail snapper, cut into chunks steamed Basmati rice and mango chutney to serve
- Place the garlic, chilli, turmeric and coriander stems (reserve the leaves for serving) in a food processor. Add 1 tablespoon oil and process until a smooth paste forms.
- Heat the remaining oil in a saucepan over low heat. Add the curry paste and onion. Stir for 5 minutes or until aromatic, Stir in the coconut milk and curry leaves. Add the fish and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Scatter with reserved coriander leaves and extra chilli. Serve with steamed rice and mango chutney.