For the lovers of Chicken, it can get a bit tough in trying to come up with new and unique ways to cook chicken. This is a lovely Greek inspired Greek Style Stuffed Chicken, goes well with Salads or vegetables.
Handful chopped sun-dried tomatoes
Handful crumbled low-fat feta
Handful chopped black olives
1 clove garlic finely chopped
1 tablespoon balsamic Vinegar
2 chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220oC.
2. Toss together the tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, garlic and vinegar
3. Rub the chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Carefully cut a slit along the thick part of each chicken breast, creating a pocket. Add enough to stuffing to fill each pocket and transfer to a backing tray.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, remove from oven and top with any remaining stuffing.
6. Serve with mixed salad leaves dressed with olive oil.
Makes 2 servings.