Japanese food is amazing, they can do so much with flavors, try this Japanese Tuna and Rice Salad.
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 1x95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup endamame beans
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- a few rocket leaves
- 1 green shallot, thinly sliced.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp mirin
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
Mix all the ingredients together.
Place all the ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle salad dressing over the top. Toss to coat with dressing.