- 700g raw chicken breasts or filets, cut into strips (n0 skin)
- 250mls Evaporated milk
- 500mls mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 onion, diced
- 425g fresh or canned mango
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Sauté the onions and garlic for 2 minutes in a non-stick pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and sauté for 5 minutes or until nearly cooked.
- Combine curry powder, tomato paste and stock powder with chicken, cook for a further 1 minute.
- Stir in milk and coconut essence.
- Blend cornflour with mango juice, add to pan, stir until mixture thickens.
- Add mango pieces.
- Serve with boiled rice. Or pasta.