I like some of the Paleo recipes we’ve tried recently. Honestly I don’t think I good ever be a 100 % Paleo lifestyle devotee, but some of the cheeky deserts they do work for me. Here is an amazing recipe for Paleo Brownies.
• 1/3 cup butter or clarified butter
• ½ cup coconut flour
• ½ cup cocoa powder
• 6 eggs
• ¾ cup maple syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter with cocoa powder. Stir constantly to prevent the butter from burning. Remove from heat once butter has melted.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk ingredients together.
- Once the butter and cocoa have slightly cooled, pour it into the bowl containing the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Slowly fold in the coconut flour with the wet ingredients. Blend until a consistent batter is formed.
- Grease a 8×8 baking dish. Pour in the batter and bake for 30-35 minutes.
If you are after something a little more traditional then this Paleo Brownie recipe then you can try this Brownie recipe