- 400 g Salmon
- Teriyaki & Ginger Bag N Bake sauce
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 300g fresh green beans
- 100g spring onions, cleaned and sliced
1. Cook the salmon with the sauce in the BAG N Bake bag for 18-22 mins on 170o, remembering to pierce the film of the bag with a fork and place window wide up.
2. Wash rice under running water for approximately 2 minutes or until water is fairly clear.
3. Place rice in a covered saucepan and add water until 1.2 inch above the rice. Place on high heat and bring to a rapid boil. Once boiling reduce heat and bring to a simmer for approximately 10 minutes. Remove rice from heat and let sit for 5 minutes still covered.
4. Trim green beans and cook in boiling water for 5-7 minutes. Once cooked, remove from water and let rest.
- Place cooked rice in the center of the plate, add spring onions and then the green beans on top.
- Remove cooked salmon and place over the rice. Finally dress with extra sauce from the bag and serve.
Plate up rice then vegetables on hot Japanese style plates, top with salmon and finally spoon surplus sauce onto salmon as you serve.