Who doesn’t life pancakes. A decent breakfast staple can be simple healthy pancakes.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- ¼ cup dextrose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch salt
- 50g butter, melted and cooled
- Stir dry ingredients together in a bowl. Mix the eggs, vanilla and milk together, add to the dry ingredients. Fold in the butter but don’t stir too much.
- Grease a pan and place on a moderate heat.
- When ready spoon batter onto pan. Cook until bubbles form on top of the pancake, then flip over and cook the other side. Serve with butter or sprinkle with dextrose and berries.
Check out these other recipe for Pancakes. There are plenty of good simple healthy pancakes recipes that you can try.