- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper or pimiento
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbages, red pepper, and green pepper.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Screw on the lid and shake well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture just before serving and toss to coat.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.