Looking for something special for lunch.. try this Toasted Baguette with Cherry Salsa & Brie
Prep 15 mins + Standing
Cook – 5 mins
- 150 g cherries, pitted, chopped
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, and 1 tbs juice
- 1 tbs snipped chives
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 baguette, sliced on an angle
- 125g brie, at room temperature
- Combine chopped cherries, lime rind, lime juice, snipped chives and balsamic vinegar in a serving bowl, set aside for 10 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
2. Meanwhile, heat a char-grill over medium – heat, Spray baguette slices with oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side until lightly charred.
3. Pile toast onto a platter and serve with cherry salsa and Brie.